Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TRIBUTE TO FUSE BEADS


Our Collection


A Beginning Fuse Beader's Work


Intermediate

Current - Advanced Level Fuse Beader


I have been cleaning up massive amounts of fuse beads. I swear I have one in my mouth, chewing on it, at any given time during the day. They are all over my house and my vacuum can only pick up so many. But I love these things and wanted to thank them for the countless hours in which they have entertained my daughter. My sister, Marsh, told me about them probably 6 months ago. I bought them and Ellie would work on them for a couple minutes and be done. Then she got more into it and would complete a whole one. Now she spends countless hours creating, color coordinating and designing. I love it. She's always so proud of herself when she's finished. Zoe will put 4 on a board and want me to iron it, even though there's not enough to iron together. We love these things.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm with you, they have given me several upon several hours of sanity! Ok, and LOVE Ellie in the snow, so cute. You're a good mom, I told Dallin to wait until next snow, now I'm feeling guilty.

The Batty Bunch said...

Too much fun. My kiddos love fusing bead as well, and I love it for the very reason they stay busy for a couple hours. I am so excited I found your blog through Amy. Your family is darling I have loved trolling through your blog to read up on you and Matt. Sounds like u guys stay pretty busy and u are as beautiful as ever (BTW Scott posted some cute pics of u on his facebook). Good to catch up with u. I just went private on my blog so send me an email 4 an invite 2 my blog if u want. batty.liz@gmail.com
c ya
Liz Phelon Batty

Michelle said...

I've just spent the last thirty min. perusing your old posts- I had a lot to catch up on and I have to say I love everything you have to say. Love that you wanted the VW eurovan- no surprise that we've thought of getting one too, but we are just as cheap about getting one.
I think I'll have to try the fuse beads, I could see Rose liking those.
Just reading what's going on in your life is like listening to you and I still find you very hilarious!