Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Farm






Every year without fail Matt gets animals for the girls around Easter. He thinks we live on a farm and we so don't. One year we got chicks, then a bunny, ducks, and chicks again this year. I'm at work and he texts me and says "were farmers again". I was sick. However, they have provided us and many others hours of entertainment and Ellie has loved them so much, she literally was awake the first few days at 6:00 ready to play with them. They're currently living in my basement (sick), but if we put them outside our cat will surely kill them. So down there, they'll stay until they get big enough to send out into the wild. No pics of Zoe with them, because as with all animals, she's scared to death.

3 comments:

Adam and Julie said...

Finally back on the wagon! I love the pictures of Ellie and the chicks, love the one with it on your nephew's head (Easton??) Too funny! Thanks for letting us enjoy the fun Easter baskets, delicious!

Unknown said...

That it pretty funny. They are cute though. Cute as long as they don't poop on your carpet.

Kellie :) said...

Hope you don't mind I stalked your blog. you girls are adorable.