Friday, May 9, 2008

P90X Baby!

I've officially started the P90X (AKA "Get Ripped in 90 Days") program. This is a quick attempt to lose the weight necessary for me to win the "Biggest Loser" contest I'm in. I have exactly 5 weeks. This program is a BEAST, which gives me hope that it's going to work miracles on this body of mine. I sweat like a dog while doing it. I'm even following the eating plan, which for me is huge, because it's low carbs (awful and protein shakes gag!) "BRING IT" Baby (that's his motto). I'll let ya know if it works. No major results yet (course it's only been 2 painful days)

4 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Stop it already! You look great. Could you just give me a chance to catch up so that I can at least run around the block with you? SeRiOuSlY!
Al

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Oh, it will work. Have you seen the infomercials!? It's intense. If it works like it says it does, you'll be ready for a body building competition by the time you're through!

Amy said...

Ok so can you get back into it with me because if you would have seen what I ate this weekend you would want to cry. Seriously why do some days I have control and others I just throw my hands up, RRRRRRGGGGHHH!!! Call me tomorrow!

Lacey Bean said...

Good Luck. You are looking so great. I love that you have so much motivation. I really need some, and who knows where in the heck I am going too find it. Keep up the great work.