Wednesday, May 7, 2008

St. George / Hurricane Half Marathon

We went to St. George for the Hurricane Half Marathon (forgot my hat - sweet hair). For anyone who doesn't know, just because you run 13 miles does not mean you can eat Nielsen's Frozen Custard twice daily or go to Taco Bell at 11:00 p.m. and not see post vacation lbs. pack on. I will refrain from saying how many, but let's just say I did some serious damage on the scale and told Matt I'd set a record for the most amount of lbs. gained in the shortest amount of time. I'm starving myself!!!!!


Speaks for itself! (Enjoying dessert at Pizza Factory, Kelsey, McCall, Alex and of course the hungry girl, overtaking the picture with her pink puff sleeves)



Alex making the car ride bearable!!!!!!













Hot Girls roller blading (or scooting, Ellie's part of the group)






Zoe teaching Oliva (Baabbyy) to smile!





PAPA'S GIRLS!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't care what you say, you look awesome! You're an animal! and inspiring me to keep with my training. I on the other hand will be shopping for a girdle tomorrow for a fancy banquet we have to go to- I need a girdle just to get a waistline!

Amy said...

I so wish I could have come with you guys. Seriously I'm in on the next one, even if I have to invite myself. Tell Lori I'm tons of fun!!!! LOL. I really missed while you gone, even though I talked to you almost every day, woo hoo you're back, I'm so happy.

lynn said...

first of all stop running, you are making me hate myself even more. Although i heard your time rocked so congrats. Roen and i stopped by the house on monday around noon to say hi but you must have been trying to get a few more miles in before you went home. I will have to come by when im up there for brennans graduation at the end of the month.