Friday, July 11, 2008

I HATE MICE!!!!!


Tonight, Ellie and I were watching a movie in my bed and Matt came up from cramming in his second semester's last day and saw a mouse running through the hall (in our upstairs, right outside my bedroom). He was trying to attack it, throwing socks, shoes, jabbing w/ broomstick etc. and finally got the darn thing. I feel ill. Seriously sick and scared. I probably won't get up all night to go to the bathroom, which is like a 7 time thing. I hate them. Plus you know there's like millions more in my house right now! Ellie loved every minute of it and was watching it all, helping Matt catch it. Needless to say, I'll be at the store tomorrow getting some mouse traps and poison! YUCK!!!

6 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Okay, I am re-thinking the cat idea. Maybe it isn't such a bad thought. Mice are just as bad as racoons! Too bad Loa wasn't there to help Matt scare the little critter up the wall. The only mice we should be exposed to is Mickey and Minnie.
Love Ya
Allison

Krystal said...

Hey, I totally blogstalked you through some other peoples websites. I love the pics, your girls are so cute. I hate mice more than anything in the world. Good luck to you.

Kerrilyn said...

You should get the sticky traps instead of the ones you half to set, that way you just pick up the tray and chuck it when you have caught the mouse. We used them in our garage to catch a mouse or two and they work great. A little sad because the mouse has to struggle for quite a while before it dies. The stuff is so gooey once the mouse steps on it it can't get off AT ALL!!! I am sure there is some poison in the gel too which helps speed up the process. Anyway, put a dab of peanut butter in the middle of that baby and you will be good to go. I truly only hope you had one though and that you don't catch any more of them. YUCKY!!

Amy said...

Ok so the fact that you have already caught 3 is really freaking me out. Yes I am up at 3:30 in the morning with my daughter, good times!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! I hate all rodents and when we moved into our present home there were mice droppings in one cabinet- I tried to be calm but I was totally paranoid. We haven't seen any signs since-still so gross, soooo gross!

I hope Ellie is feeling better- Yikes that looked really painful.

Nick said...

ok time for a new post ma'am