Monday, December 8, 2008

My Early Christmas Present to Myself!!


Bought myself a Dyson Vacuum! I've wanted one forever and finally bought it. Whipped it out on Saturday and it's so great! It's even Pink (Breast Cancer Edition) and yes I feel very good about it and the fact that Target donated $40.00 of my purchase to Breast Cancer Awareness / Research! That totally justified buying it and breaking it out before Christmas! Currently looking at my fresh vacuum lines and enjoying every minute of it!

2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Myken....it will be your most favorite purchase ever!! I love mine but mine is purple. I would love the PINK one. Happy vacuuming!!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Love it! Since you LOVE vacuuming, I know that it will get good use. You're addicted to the vacuum lines. Enjoy!