Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!

Zoe in her new "cowgirl sunhat"


Displaying all her new gifts!

In her new dance outfit!

In her new Birthday dress, made especially by Grandma Ni!


Zoe just turned 5 years old. I can't believe it. She is so much fun and I love her so much! She's my little shadow and my little buddy during the days when Ellie's at school. She has definitely taught me things about myself as a person and as a mother (most of which I don't like), but she teaches me to be more loving and patient each day and she is the best little helper. She's always quick to help me if I'm cleaning or cooking. She wants to be helpful and I think that's such a great quality!!! She's a good friend and is very smart. She's starting reading and is doing great!

TOP 5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ZOE......

1) Her smile!

2) Her laugh!

3) The way she loves me and wants to be with me or "snuggling me" always!

4) Her love for babies and how great and helpful she is with them!

5) Her self-confidence. I hope this stays with her FOREVER!!

and I'm adding one more... Her strong personality that I know will either get her into lots of trouble later in life or get her very far. Hopefully the latter!

0 comments: