Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Struggling




It's only been about 2 years since I've blogged so I'm struggling. Slowly but surely I'll get back in the game. I do want to write the funny or great things that are said or that happen in the Briem home, here's a couple of the most recent......

1) The night before Zoe's Birthday I'm talking to the girls about the day she was born and how scary and great it was and Ellie reminds me that once Zoe got home, Ellie kept wanting to send her back and send her to live with Spongebob. I say to Ellie, "aren't we so glad she didn't go to live with Spongebob and Ellie replies with, "yeah those episodes would be filled with so much crying, I would never watch it". WOW!

2) Zoe has a great 5th Birthday (pics attached, hopefully) and she and I wake up and make her cake, get pedicures, go to lunch etc. I turn the T.V. on today and some show is on and Zoe says, "I am over this show Mom, you know I am 5 now".

3) The other night we were at my mom's saying goodbye to Alex and Ellie and Zoe come walking in and Ellie says, "That may have been the most embarrassing moment of my life" and we ask what happened. They had been out back swinging with one of the neighbor boys who Ellie has a crush on. She goes on to tell us that when the boy came over, Ellie started telling Zoe to say good things about her in front of the boy so he will like her and tells Zoe to say, "Ellie your such a good girl, you did your dusting today"??? Zoe wouldn't do it and refused to say anything about Ellie so Ellie says to the boy, "Okay, I'm just going to say it, I think your cute, not like girls are cute but like HOT!" and the boy replies with "That's okay, all the girls in my class think I'm cute, I am the hottest boy in my class".

1 comments:

Alexis Hansen said...

When Ellie came in and told that story, that is really the hardest I have laughed in a long time!!! ha Love her!