Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ELLIE!






Ellie turned 8 on May 31st. I seriously can't believe it! I have no idea where the last 8 years have gone, but I do know they've been the best 8 years of my life. Ellie is the neatest girl with the most unique personality. She can entertain herself all day long and is so easy. She has more faith than anyone I've ever met and her testimonies in church each month melt the whole wards hearts, as she tells stories and lessons learned throughout the month. I love you so much Ellie!

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ELLIE:

1) Her witty and unique personality

2) Her care and concern for others (possibly excluding her sister)

3) Her strong desire to do what is right

4) Her imagination that never ends

5) Her QUESTIONS and deep thoughts that I truly don't have answers for

6) Her disregard for what others think and her desire to be who she is, despite if it's cool or not

7) Her smile (or lack thereof). She's so her father's child

8) Her love for animals. I'm convinced she's going to do something great with this someday!

0 comments: