Monday, June 30, 2008

OUR SOLANA BEACH VACATION!!!!







Our family went to Solana Beach and had the time of our lives. We stayed on the Beach and went to SeaWorld, Legoland, Mission Beach and hung out. It was so much fun! The girls finally decided they liked the beach, the day we came home, so I feel this need to get back soon! Of course, Ellie was full of funny comments, but the classic was after I was carrying her in asleep from the car to the condo and she woke up and the first words out of her mouth were "I'm a fan of worms, and I'm a fan of you". Have no idea where it came from, but it was great. Poor Zoe was sick the first 4 days and was quite lethargic and somber, until the last 2 days. She was great though and had her arms in the air when the plane took off. It was so cute!

1 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

LoVe San Diego and Sea World is one of my favorites too! Ellie cracks me up, I can only imagine the great things she said on the trip. Now Matt, he is a whole other story. I do think vacationing with him would be specacular! I am ready for the beach and D-Land anytime you are just say go and my bags are packed girl.
Love Al