Tuesday, August 12, 2008

LOVING THE OLYMPICS!!!!!


I am addicted to and loving loving loving the Olympics. I record all of them and watch every night for hours and hours. I've jumped on the Michael Phelps bandwagon and when the U.S. Team won the 400 meter relay I fought back tears. Not to mention that Aaron Peirsol, may be the key reason I'm watching the men's swimming (take me away and lose me forever)! Loving the gymnastics and can't wait for the triathalons and track. Sarah Haskins (pictured) is my idol. She's 27 years old and is ranked 2nd best female in America! I want to be her someday!!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I see you couldn't find a picture to post of Ryan Lochte! What a shame. He's a serious babe! I too am loving the Olympics. I've really enjoyed the swimming for some reason! Anyway, can't wait for pineview! See you tomorrow!

Bean There...Done That said...

Loving the Olympics as well but I am wondering why it is that our athletes cannot find it within themselves to at least mouth the words to the National Anthem, I think it is the least they could do to show a little appreciation and pride for the country they represent. Afterall, what's more American than the Olympics, the flag, and a red hot athlete?????
Al