Friday, August 1, 2008

ELLIE'S ON A 2 WHEELER!!!!!




Ellie and her best friend Jane, learned to ride their bikes the same day. It was so great and has been the best thing ever. First thing in the morning, I hear her get out of bed, put her clothes on and come and ask if she can ride her bike. I took a bunch of pictures and set my camera on the bumper of the truck and later drove away. Needless to say, the stinkin camera is gone, so thanks to Julie for taking these of Ellie. She had her first crash today, but I was so proud when she wanted to get right back on! I told her how when Marsh and I were little, we'd put milk cartons with a small hole in the bottom on our bikes and fill them with water. Someone would be the gas person and we'd ride around until we ran out and then come back for a fill up. We'd do this all day long. Of course, her and Jane immediately wanted it done, so with water bottles I concocted a similar set up. They loved it!

2 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Where are her knee and elbow pads????? I love the look on her face as she is showing off her battle scars, I need to come over and watch she and Jane cruise the hood.
Al

Amy said...

Good job Ell's! I am way proud of her. Ok so you'd think that would be motivation enough to get Dallin going, but No way! Hopefully soon. Cute pics