Thursday, August 7, 2008

ZOE - Our Little Potty Mouth



Okay, so I have to write this. Zoe's at the age where she's constantly saying "Watch Me". Well, I don't know how or why but her "Watch" sounds exactly like the "F" word. So painful. She's jumping on the bed, saying "Mom, watch, Dad Watch" over and over and over. I couldn't figure out for the longest time what she was saying, but Ellie "Zoe's interpreter" says simply, like duh, she's saying "Watch me". It's hard not to laugh and it makes her so mad because she just wants you to watch her. At the pool yesterday with Amy, she kept telling Amy to "watch her" and Amy could not stop laughing. Sweet thing, we're working on it!!!! (Do you love the full diaper picture - her booty was so huge - hilarious)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Honestly it's the funniest thing ever and I'm so glad that you documented it. Zoe will be so proud in a few years!!! She really is the sweetest little thing, we sure do love her.

Nick said...

I gotta hear this.. can you post some audio please!
P.S. love the new layout!

The Batty Bunch said...

Hummm been here done this, so I can giggle. When I was in the hospital after having my little boy, my mom was watching Bre and they were getting ready for church well Bre told grandma she wanted a "Damn pony" so my mom calls me fretting that I have been telling Bre to let me put a damn pony in her hair. I had to explain to my mom it was a DOWN pony which meant a pony at the back of her head hanging with no bling to it. Ha love the things children say.