Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nick


Okay, I had to make a post out of my step-brother Nick's comment re: my previous post. HILARIOUS!!!!! Thanks Nick! Matt even laughed (quite hard) when he read it:

why can't i picture matt being sad and wanting to talk about his feelings? i mean maybe I'm way off on this one but when he and I are having our heart to hearts, and he's got a little misty eye and lip quiver going on and he tenderly touches my shoulder as if to say "don't worry, everything is going to be ok"....................... see you couldn't picture it either huh! MAD LOVE MATT!!!! Let's go kill some racoons and skin 'em and make some hats!

6 comments:

Nick said...

Front Page? I am honored.

Amy said...

Nick is GREAT! So very true about our unemotional friend Matt, but we just love him no emotions and all.

Nick said...

ok.. enough already.. time for a new POST miss Myken!

Michelle said...

Myken, too funny, from all your stories it just couldn't be true and if it was it would be funny. I had to catch up on your posts and they had me laughing! I love that Perisol guy too even if he's getting older, so hot!

Nick said...

Happy B DAY! -

Amy said...

Seriously, throw us a bone. Can you post something!!!!!! I'm having Myken withdrawls!!!!