Friday, August 1, 2008

PERFECT SUMMER DAY!!!!



Today has been what every summer day should be. I got up early, mowed the lawn (don't love that part), got the slide up and Julie, Amy's kids, Marsh, Kelsey and Alex all came over. We hung out, the kids played, ate Parker's for lunch and did nails. Ellie and Jane rode their bikes a ton and in the evening Julie and I sat on her porch and watched the kids play for hours. Ike and Zoe dug in the dirt and actually didn't beat each other, which is noteworthy. We ate popcicles and enjoyed every minute of it. (I even got my house cleaned, somewhere in between in all). Today is what every summer day should be like!!!!

5 comments:

MARE-N-ATE said...

ok...so where is my invite to play on the slide?? Looks like so much fun!

Nick said...

Awesome! i need a day like that! but living vicariously through yours was almost as good!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

It was a great day. It's always fun being with my sisters! I'm so lucky to have such awesome sisters and friends. Good times!

Bean There...Done That said...

Ummmmm, get the "For Sale" sign down or at least photo shop it out of your pictures that you post on your blog it makes me sad.
Al

Amy said...

Good times! Your house is seriously the best for just hanging out.