Sunday, September 28, 2008

BRAINWASHED


Ellie has struggled to decide what to be for Halloween. We were at Walmart and of ALL the costumes they had there, this is what she picked (it was titled BRAINWASHED). At first I tried to talk her out of it, but after a minute I thought, "What's the harm, it'll be hilarious". The funniest part to me is that a 5 year old GIRL would choose this (on the package it say's BOY's Medium). This is what makes her so great and what I love about her. Her quirkiness and disregard for what others think. It's great. So here's a pre-halloween preview of Ellie in her costume!

5 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I am so thrilled that she chose the brainwashed costume! So hilarious! She's the best!

Amy said...

You're right, that is so endearing about little Ells, hilarious costume. My boys will be jealous of that one.

Bean There...Done That said...

Ooooooooh,I love that girl! Please make sure you come by on Halloween. I can't wait to see what Zoe is going to be, I would let Ellie pick her's out as well.
Love
Allison

Amy said...

Hi Ellie, this is Dallin, your costume is scary and where is your real eyeballs?" And where is your realy nose and mouth?

Amy said...

Ellie, this is Taylor, your costume is sooooooo funny! Me and my mom laughed our brains out, like your brain! Haven't seen you in awhile, maybe you could come play! It would be nice if you stop by.