Saturday, September 27, 2008

Okay, Amy tagged me and I'm givin in!

I am.............

*I am....laying in bed, watching Spongebob with my girls.
*I think....me and my kids are getting sick.
*I know....the church is true. (Serious) It's the first thing that came to my mind.
*I want.... more $, which is stupid I know, but true.
*I have....so many things to be grateful for.
*I miss.....Matt, he's on a hunting trip.
*I fear....dying or having my kids or Matt die. (even saying it scares me).
*I feel....grateful for all I have.
*I hear....Patrick and Spongebob arguing and Ellie and Zoe arguing.
*I smell....nothing.
*I crave....Parker's fries and a cheeseburger.
*I cry....all the freakin time. Over just about anything and everything. I think everyone I know has seen me cry at least once. Embarrassing.
*I search...for things I can win lately, sweepstakes, giveaways etc. Embarrassing, but I'm going to win something soon! (THE SECRET)
*I wonder....if Matt's going to kill me when he gets home and finds out I bought a car while he was gone, not a coat or an outfit, but yes a car!
*I regret....not traveling the world before I got married or before I had kids.
*I wish....I could sleep in until noon tomorrow.
*I love....my girls more than anything in the world.
*I care....about the election and who's going to win and what it's going to do to the future of our country.
*I always....get a Diet Coke in the morning. The healthy highlight of my days.
*I worry....about this economic crisis we're in and about getting enough food storage.
*I am not....even close to the same weight I was 3 months ago and am so mad at myself for it.
*I remember.... how relaxing life was before kids and how I miss those days, but wouldn't trade them for anything.
*I believe....life is hard and we have challenges for a reason, to shape us and make us who we are and make us stronger.
*I sing....in the car when I'm alone - loud, but when my kids are with me Ellie begs me not too. rude.
*I am not always.... the kind of mom I want or need to be. I always want to do better.
*I argue....that being a mom is the hardest job on earth and way harder than just going to work everyday. (Matt agrees)
*I write....notes to remind myself about everything and on my blog. Need to start writing in a journal.
*I lose.... weight and gain it right back. Wondering when I'm going to learn how to maintain.
*I listen....to other people's problems a lot and am exhausted sometimes and don't want to hear anymore.
*I don't understand....how if something makes you so unhappy, it's so hard to stop doing it.
*I can usually be found.... at Target (or out and about. I can't stay home for long, I start to go crazy).
*I need....to stay home more and stop shopping. I need to start reading my scriptures daily. I need to set a better example for my kids and those around me. I need to do lots of things.
*I forget....what is really important in life and get caught up in things that don't really matter.
*I am happy....when I'm productive, exercising and taking care of myself and my family, and doing what's right.

I'm tagging everyone on my bloglist. If your name is on there, you better do this!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Good job, I'm proud of you for doing this and of course you have the greatest answers, you honestly inspire me. Thanks for that! I have to admit, I'm surprised you did this, but now your on, you better start doing tags, they seriously makes you find out things about yourself. Love ya.