Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So Thankful for Friends!!!!!

So I had an epiphany today at work (I'll spare the details, but it was somewhat of a painful one) but my great friend Kat was there to share it with me, or should I say, there to listen to me cry my eyes out and be my therapist. She has a way of making me feel good about myself and appreciate life. She is really amazing! I have shared so much with her and deeply miss our runs, which were therapeutic in more ways than one. I feel so blessed to have so many people I call friends, who are always there to listen to me, support me, offer assistance etc. etc. etc. I truly don't know where I'd be without you. I can't imagine not having my sisters or friends to talk to, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I love you all and am so grateful for you!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's easy to be a friend to someone so GREAT like you. Thank you for being the best friend ever. Sure do love ya.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I'm so glad that you finally updated. You have so many cute pictures. How hilarious is Ellie with her eye mask on? I also love the picture of Zoe and Ike doing each other's hair! So funny! By the way, I'm lucky to have a sister and friend like you! Love ya

Kat and Jon said...

I just have to say dito! I love talking to you and really miss our runs...I am hoping we can get back to running now that it is cooler. Love ya more than Smart Cookies :)