Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 33rd Birthday Matt!!!



Matt turned 33 on Friday, September 12th. I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and how I know I'm impatient and not so nice sometimes, but I do love and appreciate him so much. He works so hard to support and provide for our family, all while going to school, spending time with us and being a great father to Ellie and Zoe. He is so good to them and they love him so much!!!!! He has so many great qualities....


Kind

Smart

Caring

Compassionate

Funny

Real

Honest

Hard Working

etc. etc.


We love you Matt!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Happy day to Matt! Sure do love him. Jake says to tell him he's AWES! What the 80's word?

Love all the pics!

Adam and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Loved all the pictures of you! You are such a great person and we are so glad to have you next door!