Monday, September 8, 2008

Ellie's 1st day of Kindergarten





I can't believe summer is really over and Ellie has already started Kindergarten. (I'm late on my posts because I lost my camera and just got a replacement). Ellie is lovin school and is exhibiting more independence by the day. She did not want me to sign up to do anything with her class and said, "I'm going to do kindergarten by myself". OUCH!!! She also said on her first day (which i took off from work), you don't need to walk me to school, Dad will. I took her to her assessment and went to work and cried to all my co-workers, but surprisingly enough her first day of kindergarten I did really well and it's been okay. I guess I'll survive this afterall.

1 comments:

Amy said...

What a big girl, I know it was hard on you to let Ells go to school, so good job on making it such a good day for her.